Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are the body corporate fees?
Each apartment is different, the Body Corporate fees start from approximately $60 per week and are set by the Body Corporate. The Body Corporate fees are in the disclosure document alongside the contract of sale.
2) Are there onsite managers?
The building has an onsite manager located in the Building Manager’s office on the ground floor in the lobby. The office is occupied during business hours with an after our contact phone for emergencies.
3) Can the onsite managers manage my investment property?
Yes, the Building Manager has the exclusive agreement to manage on-site letting in the building. This offers security and peace of mind on your investment, taking a personal interest in the quality of tenant.
4) What are the resident facilities?
Art House offers a range of resident’s amenities located on the Level 27 Sky Deck. Residents will be able to take in the expansive views of Brisbane city from the roof top terrace whilst enjoying the following facilities:
• Open-air cinema projector
• Expansive yoga and pilates lawn
• Outdoor kitchen with BBQ and sink
• Pizza oven
• Large dining facilities and entertaining areas
5) Is the parking secure?
Yes – each apartment has its own allocated carpark located behind a security roller door.